It’s no secret that I am a huge fan of Instagram and Pinterest (you can follow me here!). I am constantly saving photos from both platforms that I find inspiring. So I thought I’d start a new feature here on the blog where I share five of my favourites that are inspiring me each week. Here are this weeks five favourites:
1. The exterior of this house by Kimmel Studio is so dreamy. The shingles, the white trim, those steps leading up to the front door, and those two round windows. I’ll take the ocean front view too!
2. This formal living room of Ali Fedotowsky-Manno is a neutral lovers dream! Im particularly loving the window shades, the gold accents and the arm chairs especially combined with the shiplap.
3. This kitchen by Life on Virginia Street has been all over the internet recently and for good reason! It’s just that good! I’m feeling so inspired by that blue island and those Serena & Lily pendants! Those chairs are pretty nice too and the styling is perfection.
4. This bathroom by Christine at @mrsandrusiak is all sorts of gorgeous! The dark vanity with those bold and stunning knobs is just so so pretty. Also loving that marble tiled floor and the shape of the toilet (who knew a toilet could be inspiring?!)
5. This weeks last photo is this photo from a Style at Home spread of Jillian Harris’ bathroom storage cabinet. Particularly loving the storage of the sponges and hair scrunchies. Scrunchies as decor… I love it.
What’s inspiring you this week?