This is our first full summer with a pool. I have always dreamed of owning a pool and it was a must have when we were house hunting last year. As you can imagine, I have spent an exorbitant amount of time looking at pool floats since… well… basically the day our offer was accepted on this new house haha!
So I’ve taken all my pool float googling results and rounded up my favourite pool floats of 2020 in this post to share with all of you.
I’ll highlight a few of my very favourites from above.
1. The strawberry ring near the top is just so sweet. I love the quality of this brand too and they always knock it out the park with their designs.
2. The flower ring is the one my daughter said is her very favourite. I mean its pink, its filled with glitter and its in the shape of a flower. What else does a little girl need?!
3. The sloth float makes me laugh every time I look at him. Isn’t that what a pool float is all about… lounging around just like a sloth haha
4. The mermaid tail is sure to be a hit with any little girl and it comes in blue too!
5. The xoxo game, though technically not a pool float, looks like so much fun! It floats in the water and you can play tic tac toe !
6. And finally the bottle of rose…because its been a rough spring and summer am I right?!
Lastly, don’t forget a pump so you can blow these up really quick and deflate them too for easy storage!
Shop these pool floats below:
This post does contain affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog.