I like to keep a little list on my phone. It’s filled with all the items I’m currently wishing for and their price tags. It usually only includes the more higher end or larger pieces I’m coveting and I find that keeping this list helps me focus on my bigger home decor goals. By having a list I can continuously see and focus on, I am able to better save up for them by minimizing my spending on smaller, impulse items I may be tempted to buy. I thought it would be fun to share what’s currently on that little list on my phone right now so here it is:
- This gorgeous wreath is from The Cross Design. It has been on my wish list for over a year but its a pricey piece at almost $300 so I am eagerly awaiting their annual sale at the end of the year. My friend has it in her home (she splurged last year!) and I just go all heart eyes every time I see it – that’s when you know its true love ha
- I know this isn’t the most exciting thing on my list but we could really use some new towels. I love the feel of fresh, fluffy towels and ours are well.. well loved to say the least.
- We’ve upgraded almost all the light fixtures in our home but a few of the builder grade lights remain in our home – one being in our living room. So I’ve been on the hunt for a new fixture for there for awhile. I’m loving the shape of this one, a simple drum shade but with a scallop edge to add a nice detail – this one is super pricey so I’m hoping to find a similar one for a better price 😉
- We have lived in our current house (we bought new build) for 3.5 years now and we are just getting a fence installed in the next few weeks. It has been a long, long, long wait and I am so excited to finally be able to use our yard properly. I think this garden sign will add just the cutest touch to our new backyard gate door.
- Gold cutlery – I don’t own any! I have had my eye on the Ikea set for awhile but it is never instock at my current store. Im hoping to find some before Thanksgiving though (we’re hosting!)
- Another item that is always out of stock (for good reason – just look at this beauty!) is this olive branch from Mcgee & Co. I literally got an email last week that it restocked and by the time I went to buy – it was gone again! I need to have faster fingers next time!
- I never really did a nursery for Owen (3rd kid problems?!) so we’re jumping right into designing his big boy room (I already have his full size bed haha). This is the nightstand I’m currently coveting for his room. Loving the natural wood tone of it – of course!
- I may have a slight addiction to home decor coffee table books. I’ve had my eye on this one lately as I’m really feeling the coastal vibe in home decor lately.
- Lastly, another coffee table book I’m coveting is this one. If the house on the cover is any indication – I’m going to love this book!
Do you keep a wishlist? If so, what’s on yours?