As a mama of 3, I have seen and used my share of baby products! I know I have bought stuff I have never used and I have also found some gems I definitely couldn’t live without. Some products have lasted me through all 3 babes but with new products continually being released, I have found some new favourites with my 3rd little babe. I thought I would share a few of my favourites here and hopefully some expecting and new mamas can find it useful. Or if you are looking for the perfect baby shower gift, you might find it here too!
1. The Boon Naked baby bathtub. I got this bathtub with my first little man 5 years ago. I have used it with all three babes and love it. It’s super easy to clean and tilts up on 1 side so a new little babe can lay down easily, then both sides lower to create a mini tub when babe can sit up. It also comes in a few fun colours too.
2. Minimocs. Though maybe not exactly an essential, these are the cutest little shoes for babes and the only ones I have found that actually stay on a babes feet. So many other styles just slip right off. The soft sole is also great for older infants and toddlers learning to walk.
3. Aden and Anais burpy bibs. I love these. The rounded shape fits perfectly on your shoulder so you can toss one over your shoulder when holding your babe (because…spit ups!) and then they easily snap all the way around your babe as a bib when they are feeding later on.
4. The Over Company baby cover. I have tried a lot of nursing covers and this is my favourite. I love that it goes all the way around so you’re not struggling to remain covered from the sides. It is also amazing for sliding over the carseat in the winter or when you just want to keep your new babe tucked away. And it also works as a grocery cart cover. 3 in 1!
5. Live Clean Non-Petroleum Jelly. So good for just putting on babes bum after a diaper change to avoid any rashes. Especially in the early poop days.
6. A Fawn Design diaper bag. Game Changer! I had a typical diaper bag with my first 2 and honestly barely used it. I got this one for my 3rd babe and love it, especially the backpack wearing feature. It’s also stylish enough to be able to use as a purse even after your diaper bag days.
7. The Lolipop Baby Monitor. I love that this camera can wrap around anything making it easy to place and move around the nursery. It also comes in some fun colours.
8. The Nuna Leaf Swing. I love this swing because a) it’s neutral and fits in with my decor and b) it has a more natural and quiet movement. Also, it can be used up to 60kg so even my 3 and 5 year old can go for a swing.
9. The Halo Bassinest. I used a standard pack and play with my first 2 babes but was gifted this for number 3. I love it. Babe can sleep right beside my bed and one side tilts down so you can easily grab babe without having to get out of bed… particularly handy if you’ve had a c section!
10. Honest Baby Wash. Smells great and is made from good ingredients! What else do you need?!
11. The Frida Nose Sucker. I know, sounds gross…but gosh does it work. I’ve tried those bulb syringe style suckers and this beats it 100%. If your babe gets sick you will need this and you will help them out so much with it!
Do you have any favourites I should try? Leave me a comment and let me know!